Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Congratulations to 2013 Swimsuit model Genevieve Morton, who completed her first half-marathon on Sunday in New York City.
- It was a busy weekend for Genevieve, who also attended the Blossom Ball on Friday.
- Adaora was interviewed by The Hartford Guardian about life as a SI Swimsuit model.
- Did you know that Kate Upton's uncle is a Republican Congressman from Michigan?
- Random fact: Heidi Klum's legs are insured, but the right leg is worth more ($1.2 million) than the left leg ($1 million), thanks to a scar on her left knee.
- Speaking of Heidi, she sure knows how to eat a burger.
- Could Christie Brinkley become the next host of The View?
- Naomi Campbell is in the middle of a heated US Magazine "Who Wore It Best?" competition with Alicia Keys.
- Molly Sims spoke to Allure about posing with goats during a SI Swimsuit photo shoot.
- Supermodel Carolyn Murphy is the new cover girl of Numero Tokyo.
@alanarblanchard: Such a beautiful day.
@chrissy_teigen: happy birthday, son!
@luvalyssamiller: A little hot tubbin in the wilderness after a day of boarding. Not a bad view
@hilaryhrhoda: Totally should have kept this outfit to wear to some Irish pubs today. #HAPPYSTPATTYSDAY
@genevievemorton: Friday in nyc
@brooklynddecker: There will never be a day when I am as cool as my mom.
@annev_official: My hairdresser @robsalty is little bit intense today?
TWEETS OF THE WEEKEND