Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit.
- Chrissy Teigen criticized "young, cocky" fashion brats whose "allure will be over soon" on her Twitter account last night.
- Which designers made Heidi Klum's curve-accentuating outfit from America's Got Talent this week?
- Jessica Gomes has signed on to be a brand ambassador for Volvo.
- Molly Sims will be the creative director of the new "Stork & Babe" label -- which will also bare her name -- for Thyme Maternity.
- Heidi Klum is a big fan of No Doubt frontwoman Gwen Stefani's style: "She is bold and fearless and always looks put together.''
- This is a 'Throwback Thursday' tribute to Scandanavian model May Andersen's 2004 SI photoshoot.
- ICYMI: SI Swimsuit associate editor Darcie Baum recalls some of her travel "horror stories".
Want to help me pick my outfit for the @ProjectRunway Season 12 finale? Visit http://t.co/tBV0mvx7IP pic.twitter.com/1zgJRpuI9d
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) August 15, 2013
1 hair & makeup look. 3 outfit changes. 17 years old & comp card posin' backstage for this #ThrowbackTyTy! pic.twitter.com/cLXqzDoVCK
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) August 15, 2013
I have some talented friends. Najee Omar doing his thing. #SpokenWord http://t.co/6n0NtjtssA
— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) August 16, 2013
Aahhhhh just.... So content. hope everyone is getting over hump day effortlessly! Xxx
— Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) August 14, 2013
man. i love my life, I really do. but i miss being able to say what I want. i guess it's just a trade. — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) August 16, 2013