- Nina Agdal is back in her Hunter S. Thompson visor for this Beach Bunny spring-summer 2014 campaign. Seriously though, when does this girl sleep???
- Chrissy Teigen buried the book Fifty Shades of Grey in the sand because she tried to read it and thought it was "horrendous". (Don't miss the FSOG army that comes out in droves in the comments section of the post.)
- Heidi Klum has a mini-me.
- This certainly explains all those Hilary Rhoda late-night workout Instagrams.
- Sure I get a little tired of posting these, but I know you don't.
- Tyra Banks is A-OK with her modeling career being a thing of the past.
- I just . . . don't know.
- Dubious sources for dubiously-credible outlets continue to chime in on the Upton–Chmerkovskiy fissure.
- Watch Brooklyn Decker's appearance on Hollywood Game Night from last week.
- Irina Shayk, her boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo, and his son posed for an adorable photo at an aquarium.
ICYMI on Instagram
ICYMI on Twitter
Who's that girl dancing behind you?! :) #NPG RT @3RDEYEGIRL: COPY AND PASTE pic.twitter.com/njUVzMv6Og WHILE IT LASTS!
— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) December 28, 2013
Took my boys on a hike in my new #HKNB work out gear. pic.twitter.com/YPBijmzuz0
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) December 28, 2013
My take on this pic: thick,thin,short, tall,muscular,juicy...all beautiful. Celebrate #BigBootySmallBooty pic.twitter.com/wfsZLIN2NF
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) December 29, 2013
It's lovely to be on vacation but I can't wait to get started with the new year
— genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) December 29, 2013
Someone just compared their hatred of the cowboys to me not liking "friends" - it makes no sense but it's still a valid hatred. I get it now
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 30, 2013
Settle down. I don't find Friends funny. Never did. Not one joke. I think it sucks. You'll live. — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 30, 2013