Chrissy Teigen and celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito heat things up on The Fabulist, Kate Upton really only cares what the ladies think (preach!), and more
- Are we really supposed to believe that a Sriracha-themed episode of The Fabulist was the brainchild of hosts Kristin Cavallari and Orly Shani and not hot-sauce authority and guest-host Chrissy Teigen? No, we aren't.
- Marisa Miller is teaming up with Glissin Sunless Spa to let a population of pallid prom-goers know that they don't have to expose themselves to skin cancer in order to achieve that sun-kissed look. And why wouldn't you trust the woman with the world's best tan/ability to wear an iPod (classic) as an outfit?
- Nina Agdal and Selita Ebanks (Swimsuit 2007-'08) attended the New Yorkers for Children Spring Gala. (Curious to know who identifies as a New Yorker Against Children are, because that's just wrong.)
- I feel like I know Kate Upton better than I know myself by now. After she celebrated Easter in Detroit, Kate Upton said that she prefers admiration from other women more than men. Don't worry girl, we're admiring(/envying).
- Swimsuit season is the best kind of season, especially when Jessica Hart is wearing one.
- Good news, bachelors! Elle Macpherson recommends washing your hair in beer.
- If you're in Austin, Brooklyn Decker's got a great sushi restaurant for you.
- TMZ caught up with Cris Urena, who said that body painting could become an every-day trend, and somehow Harvey Levin was not moved by this declaration.
- Skylar Diggins and Maria Sharapova are in this new Nike ad. If I just buy these clothes will I get faster without any work?
* * *
Morning Swim: Chrissy Teigen and celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito heat things up on The Fabulist, Kate Upton really only cares what the ladies think (preach!), and more